Monday, January 12, 2015

Things you may or may not know about me - Day 11

Things you may or may not know about me - Day 11

I love video games!... From the time I was a teenager, I've always loved video games.  When I was in my teens I used to hang out at the local video arcades- Gomper in Orange and Milford Rec in Milford.  I also had the new state of the art -Atari 2600 video console... some of my favorites back then were Kaboom, Tempest and Galaga    With the internet coming of age at the time, they all closed.   Now we can play on our computers, television, tablets and cell phones.

And yes, I still play.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA I am cracking up. My brother and I had one of the first Atari games... the tennis game. Pong. Just Wiki'd it. They have a photo of the home unit. Different than I remember but, I know it seemed huge. Thanks for bringing back memories :)

    ReplyDelete